Article <utmh1m$2io2t$1@paganini.bofh.team>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utmh1m$2io2t$1@paganini.bofh.team>

From: Sten deJoode <StendeJood@nospam.net>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: green bubble syndrome
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 08:13:42 -0400

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 11:53:31 -0000 (UTC), badgolferman wrote:

>>None of the iMorons bothered to read what the DOJ suit was all about.
>
> "Additionally, Apple has stifled rival apps that could have fixed the
> problem, the DOJ alleged."

Indeed. You understood. But the fanatical Apple religious zealots didn't.
They _wish_ the lawsuit was as frivolous as being all about bubble color.

 <https://finance.yahoo.com/news/justice-department-files-antitrust-suit-against-apple-145514025.html>
 "Apple "has maintained its power not because of its superiority,
  but because of its unlawful exclusionary behavior," Attorney
  General Merrick Garland said at a press conference Thursday."

They say what everyone knows, is that Apple makes money by breaking laws.
Which is exactly why Apple loses so many of these billion-dollar lawsuits.

Yet, Apple is one of the few companies out there who has the money to get
away with being unethical by hating any consumer who actually can think.

Hence, Apple sells mainly to consumers who believe everything they're fed.
Even when Apple purposefully feeds its own consumers its never ending lies.

Don't believe me. Believe Apple's own words when they break the law.
   Apple: Our Ads Don't Lie, But You're a Fool if You Believe Them
   <https://www.wired.com/2008/12/apple-says-cust/>

   Apple doesn't want you to believe what it says, even though the
   company claims it's not lying.

   That's the gist of the Cupertino company's legal response.

   The company says, in effect, that anyone who believes what the
   Apple says in its ads is a fool.

The reason Apple lost so many consumer-focused lawsuits has everything to
do with Apple's main business strategy of lying to customers until caught.