Article <utmqu6$3msk5$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utmqu6$3msk5$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott2@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Categorically exhaustive reasoning applied to the decision to
 abort
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:02:29 -0500

On 3/23/2024 9:15 AM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> There HAS BEEN. MANY of them.
>>>
>>> You just ignore all of  it, showing that YOUR statements are just
>>> your own groundless babbling of LIES, proving that you know NOTHING
>>> of how logic works.
>>>

>> *If that was true then you would not have agreed to this*
>> *That you agreed with this proves that it not true*

>>  > On 3/20/24 6:01 PM, olcott wrote:
>>  >> Every H(D,D) that doesn't abort its simulated input
>>  >> never stops running.
>>  >
>>  > Yep, shows that H's that don't abort the D built on
>>  > them won't be deciders...
>>
>> I am using
>> [Categorically exhaustive reasoning applied to the decision to abort]
>> You and Mike don't seem to understand this.
>>

> Nope, you are just using inalid logic.
>
> You think that Hs that abort and Hs that don't are exactly the same sort
> of thing, when they are not.
>
> Thus, you prove your utter stupidity.

01 int D(ptr x)  // ptr is pointer to int function
02 {
03   int Halt_Status = H(x, x);
04   if (Halt_Status)
05     HERE: goto HERE;
06   return Halt_Status;
07 }
08
09 void main()
10 {
11   H(D,D);
12 }

The whole class of every H(D,D) that simulates its input
is divided into two sub-classes:
(a) H(D,D) that DOES NOT abort its simulation is incorrect
     (ABOUT THIS ABORT DECISION)
     because it would never halt and all deciders must always halt.

(b) H(D,D) that DOES abort its simulation is correct
     (ABOUT THIS ABORT DECISION)
     because it would halt and all deciders must always halt.

That you and Mike still think that irrelvant differences make
a relevant differnce proves that your views are incoherent.