Article <utn6bs$1nq9b$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utn6bs$1nq9b$1@solani.org>

From: badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: unpatchable security flaw
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 18:17:32 -0000 (UTC)

Tyrone <none@none.none> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 2024 at 1:16:29 PM EDT, "Chris" <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> A new security vulnerability has been discovered in Apple's Mac and MacBook
>>> computers – and the worst part is that it's unpatchable.
>>
>> Wrong ng. Totally off topic here.
>
> And not important anyway.  The trolls just wanted to screech about
> "unpatchable flaws".
>
> Because trolls.

Hello Tyrone. I think you are new here since I don’t recognize your name,
but maybe you are a regular user with a new identity for all I know.

I have been an iPhone user since the 4 model and am currently on the 14
model. My wife and one of my kids use iPhones and iPads. My mother uses
iPhones and iPads. I assure you that despite what Jolly Roger says, I am
not a troll. I am an Apple customer, but not one that is so heavily
invested financially or emotionally in the Apple products and ecosystem. In
fact I use Windows computers and prefer the Google desktop/cloud products.
However I use iPhones because I’ve been doing so for over fifteen years and
have become used to iOS, not wanting to learn Android. There are also
indispensable apps on iOS I can’t do without.

The news articles I post are actual and true news stories about iPhones and
Apple which I find interesting. It is my wish that others may find them
interesting and informative as well. If they spur conversations that’s even
better, because we all learn from each other’s experiences and opinions.
There are however some people here who do not want their (Apple) mansion on
the hill to get stained so they come out with guns blaring to protect their
emotional investments. It is those people who cannot separate their pride
from what has become almost a religion for them. If they can’t look at a
situation logically and apply common sense to it then they attack the
messenger to prevent him from informing others.

Anyway, think whatever you’d like about me. If you want to attack or block
me that is your prerogative. Just know that I am not a troll, but instead
an iPhone user with eyes wide open who sees a larger picture than people
like Jolly Roger, Your Name and Alan.