Article <utnjdd$3ssl8$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utnjdd$3ssl8$1@dont-email.me>

From: Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: unpatchable security flaw
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 11:00:13 +1300

On 2024-03-23 17:23:53 +0000, Tyrone said:
> On Mar 23, 2024 at 1:16:29 PM EDT, "Chris" <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>> badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> A new security vulnerability has been discovered in Apple's Mac and
>>> MacBook computers – and the worst part is that it's unpatchable.
>>
>> Wrong ng. Totally off topic here.
>
> And not important anyway.  The trolls just wanted to screech about
> "unpatchable flaws".
>
> Because trolls.

It's important for conspiracy nutters and paranoid loonies who think
every one is always out to get them and their "important secrets" (such
as watching cat videos on YouTube) have to be kept away from police and
government "spies".  :-\

The flaw may or may not be yet to be found in Apple's iPhone CPUs as
well. The flaw apparently "leaks" encyrption keys, meaing someone else
could decrpty your "secure" information ... if that someone is
determined enough to do it, which is unlikely to be worth the bother
anyway.