Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<utnlvo$3tfd7$1@dont-email.me>

From: Idlehands <hidefromu@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Midnights become my afternoons
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 16:44:05 -0600

On 2024-03-23 2:23 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:
> On 22/03/2024 14:44, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <xn0ojmfkj7gq62n003@reader.xsnews.nl>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> He's 29, I think he can decide for himself if a family
>>> entertainment show is corrupting his mind ... or sexually
>>> grooming him! You don't need to be the moral judge for everyone.
>>>
>>> Believe it or not, some people are capable of thinking for
>>> themselves. If you want to be the next Mary Whitehouse go and
>>> set up your TV watching association and give us all some peace...
>>
>> Yeah! Yeah!
>>
>> Ever caught the BBc@ doc on Mary Whitehouse?
>
> Yes. She started out because a bunch of perverts were using BBC drams to
> sexually groom children.

Your interpretation of history is almost hilarious, almost.

What you meant to say was that she was a bitter bit of baggage who
wanted to impose her version of Christianity on the British public and
sadly had a flock of sheep who followed her without question.

Speaking of sheep, perhaps if you had your coat sheared you would be
much happier.
--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw