Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uts6lu$162fg$1@dont-email.me>

From: Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-24 (Sunday)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 05:53:34 -1000

On 2024-03-25 08:30:40 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> What did you watch?

Travel day, so just bits an pieces of things:

Saw some of March Madness - Grand Canyon's "Cinderalla" run came to an
end at the hands of Alabama. San Diego St. (are they the only "West
Coast" team left, if you don't count Arizona?!) absolutely *punishes*
Yale! so they'll get a rematch in the Sweet Sixteen with UConn (which
they will surely lose!).

Saw some Formula 1 - Melbourne Grand Prix(?). The Ferrari team killed
the field, coming in 1 & 2. Followed by the McLaren team, who came 3 &
4. There was also a spectacular crash on the final lap! which
eliminated the second of the Mercedes cars - so neither Mercedes car
finished!

School of Rock - The last hour of the flick, which was being broadcast
on CMT, of all things! I'm still surprised that the girl who was the
bass player in the film never went on and did anything notable (note:
it looks like she's been working, but she's never had another prominent
role since), though I guess this was one of those cases where one big
role dstroyed a child actors career/life (kind of like Jake Lloyd).
   (Looking at it, it's interested parts what the Nick TV show kept
from the movie, and what parts they changed for the show.)

And that was about it.