Article <uu13at$2r91c$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu13at$2r91c$1@dont-email.me>

From: Cameo <cameo@unreal.invalid>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Phone tracker app recommendation?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 12:27:09 -0000 (UTC)

Jörg Lorenz <hugybear@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am 27.03.24 um 01:27 schrieb Cameo:
>> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>

>>> Find My is built in and free.
>>
>> Thanks. Being new to iPhone, I did not know about it.
>
> You can track all your belongings with Find My and Air Tags:
>
> https://www.apple.com/airtag/

I’m not sure it will support my use-cases though.
I am old and live alone, away from my larger family. They want to know my
location, in case I become incapacitated. They all have Android phones, not
iPhones like myself. So they’ll have to have some Android app on their
phones that can locate an iPhone user. Needless to say that I would also
want to know their location occasionally.