Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu2j2u$36jdu$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Mail-In Voting
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 02:02:06 -0000 (UTC)

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>France banned mail-in voting in 1975 due to fraud.

>Mexico banned mail-in voting in 1992 due to fraud.

>Belgium banned mail-in voting in 2018 due to fraud.

>Sweden rejected a mail-in voting proposal.

>Italy rejected a mail-in voting proposal.

>Ukraine rejected a mail-in voting proposal.

>Russia and Japan do not permit mail-in voting.

If you're in the gulag do you still have to vote?

>No Middle Eastern country permits mail-in voting.

All those democracies... I'm sure they'd love to vote out the Saud
family.

>No Latin American country permits mail-in voting.

>In the United States, Democrats love mail-in voting and trying their damnedest
>to get instituted everywhere.

Just because your pets got blank ballots in your state doesn't make it
poorly implemented everywhere else in the country. Republican party
officials are complete morons for NOT convincing their partisans to vote
by mail. It's votes in the bank!

Democrats don't get an advantage from mail-in voting.