Article <uu2o9q$374vo$20@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu2o9q$374vo$20@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Can any pathological input thwart a simulating abort decider?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 23:31:06 -0400
 <utmn5h$3lnmi$5@dont-email.me> <utmppq$3mgs3$1@dont-email.me>
 <utmuq0$3ncb0$5@dont-email.me> <utn05t$3o86u$2@dont-email.me>
 <utn1ed$3od3s$2@dont-email.me> <utn8mb$3q1mb$2@dont-email.me>
 <utnadr$3ql3o$2@dont-email.me> <utnkh0$3t2rs$2@dont-email.me>
 <utsehd$17q02$3@dont-email.me> <utt28e$32apk$8@i2pn2.org>
 <utt4fk$1d2ks$1@dont-email.me> <utt50h$32apl$4@i2pn2.org>
 <utt5ot$1dbci$1@dont-email.me> <utt6de$32apl$5@i2pn2.org>
 <utt8c1$1dv6f$1@dont-email.me> <uttafr$32apl$7@i2pn2.org>
 <uttbbb$1eg0e$1@dont-email.me> <uttcq9$32apk$13@i2pn2.org>
 <uttdjg$1evla$1@dont-email.me> <utte3r$32apk$16@i2pn2.org>
 <uttfon$1j1tv$2@dont-email.me> <utuc5f$33t23$1@i2pn2.org>
 <utuome$1sn8a$1@dont-email.me> <utvvkt$35q21$5@i2pn2.org>
 <uu04sc$2jvdi$3@dont-email.me> <uu2ep3$374vo$5@i2pn2.org>
 <uu2ikh$36cl6$3@dont-email.me> <uu2k6i$374vo$13@i2pn2.org>
 <uu2m6n$37bas$1@dont-email.me> <uu2n11$374vn$5@i2pn2.org>
 <uu2o0v$37bas$7@dont-email.me>

On 3/27/24 11:26 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 3/27/2024 10:09 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
>> On 3/27/24 10:55 PM, olcott wrote:
>
>> Note, that Levitical ordinance, does NOT carry into the new coventent,
>> so Paul isn't refering to it.

>>> Yes you are good on this.
>>>
>>> I diligently make sure to totally ignore every law of God that
>>> does not directly or indirectly pertain to loving others as myself.
>>
>> And thus condemn yourself to the lake of FIRE.
>>

> *Not if Galatians 5:14 is literally true*
> *Not if Galatians 5:14 is literally true*
> *Not if Galatians 5:14 is literally true*

Which isn't the way the words were meant.

That is DEVIL WORSHIP talking

> Galatians 5:14 NRSV
> For the whole law is summed up in a single commandment,
> “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
>
>> Which is probably for the better, as you would find Heaven unbearable
>> with having to willingly follow ALL of Gods Law would be intolerable.
>>

>>> Love one another with as much empathy as possible is the only
>>> law of God that I strive to obey. Focusing on anything else
>>> is a dangerous distraction away from righteousness.
>>

>> And thus not actually loving your neighor the way you need to.
>>

> How would you know?
> What is your criterion measure?

Loving as God would love. Which means you need to understand ALL of God
first, not just the one aspect that you are willing to look at.

> Every denomination believes that they are the one that is
> correct and this cannot possibly be true for every denomination.
> This proves that art least most of them are wrong.
>
>>> It makes loving others with empathy superior guidance because this
>>> screens out self-righteous judgmentalism.
>>
>> But make it so you don't actually need to love them the way you are
>> told to.
>>

> What exactly make *you* the judge of this?

You wouldn't understand. I am not the actual Judge, but can see how the
Judge is likely going to look at things.

I see much in what you do that makes it clear that God is not guiding
your life, and thus you do not understand.