Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu2qqn$3bssb$2@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-26 (Tuesday)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 04:14:15 -0000 (UTC)

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
>On 3/27/2024 6:05 PM, suzeeq wrote:

>>>. . .

>>Did you get a lens with the 20/20 prescription in it?

>What lens are you talking about?  The one in my glasses frame or the one
>implanted in my eye?  The one in my eye doesn't have a "prescription"
>like framed external lenses and I have not had a lens in the external
>frame removed or changed.  My left eye, without any eye glasses
>prescription, has 20/20 vision according to the eye test that was part
>of my post-op followup.

My mother had both lenses replaced. One is for normal vision, the other
is corrected for distance. That's what suzeeq is talking about. She had
to wear reading glasses: one with a clear lens, the other with a slight
correction. It was done that way to make it easier for her to drive but
she's stopped driving.