Article <uu423r$3ldlj$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu423r$3ldlj$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott2@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Can any pathological input thwart a simulating abort decider?
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:24:43 -0500
 <utn05t$3o86u$2@dont-email.me> <utn1ed$3od3s$2@dont-email.me>
 <utn8mb$3q1mb$2@dont-email.me> <utnadr$3ql3o$2@dont-email.me>
 <utnkh0$3t2rs$2@dont-email.me> <utsehd$17q02$3@dont-email.me>
 <utt28e$32apk$8@i2pn2.org> <utt4fk$1d2ks$1@dont-email.me>
 <utt50h$32apl$4@i2pn2.org> <utt5ot$1dbci$1@dont-email.me>
 <utt6de$32apl$5@i2pn2.org> <utt8c1$1dv6f$1@dont-email.me>
 <uttafr$32apl$7@i2pn2.org> <uttbbb$1eg0e$1@dont-email.me>
 <uttcq9$32apk$13@i2pn2.org> <uttdjg$1evla$1@dont-email.me>
 <utte3r$32apk$16@i2pn2.org> <uttfon$1j1tv$2@dont-email.me>
 <utuc5f$33t23$1@i2pn2.org> <utuome$1sn8a$1@dont-email.me>
 <utvvkt$35q21$5@i2pn2.org> <uu04sc$2jvdi$3@dont-email.me>
 <uu2ep3$374vo$5@i2pn2.org> <uu2ikh$36cl6$3@dont-email.me>
 <uu2k6i$374vo$13@i2pn2.org> <uu2m6n$37bas$1@dont-email.me>
 <uu2n11$374vn$5@i2pn2.org> <uu2o0v$37bas$7@dont-email.me>
 <uu2o9q$374vo$20@i2pn2.org> <uu2oq3$37bas$9@dont-email.me>
 <uu3l30$3ajo1$2@i2pn2.org>

On 3/28/2024 6:42 AM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Which isn't the way the words were meant.
>>>
>>> That is DEVIL WORSHIP talking
>>>

>> What exactly makes you the judge of this?
>
> I do my best based on what I know, and issue the warning based on it,
>
> God will make the final decision.

>>> Loving as God would love. Which means you need to understand ALL of
>>> God first, not just the one aspect that you are willing to look at.
>>>

>> Sure simply totally 100% become Christ and then simply love others.
>> Love others as I have loved you...
>
> You think you CAN become "Christ"?
>
> Do you understand what that claim entails?
>
> Do you understand what falsely making that claim means?

Every Christian is required to become as Christ like as they possibly
can. Love them as I have loved you.

>>> You wouldn't understand. I am not the actual Judge, but can see how
>>> the Judge is likely going to look at things.
>>>
>> Ah so you are guessing or estimating.
>
> No, it isn't a "guess", as the criteria is clearly laid out to those who
> are willing to make the effort to understand.

If that was true then there would not be differing denominations
of Christ.

> God WILL judge those that oppose his authority, like you are doing.

I don't oppose God's authority. I vehemently oppose the authority of
fallible humans

Isaiah 64:6 (KJV)
....and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;