Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu4754$3mj4b$3@dont-email.me>

From: Justisaur <justisaur@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.games.frp.dnd,alt.tv.dungeon-dragon
Subject: Re: [Gizmodo] How the Finale of the Dungeons & Dragons '80s Cartoon
 Became a Pop-Culture Mystery
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 09:50:43 -0700

On 3/28/2024 2:07 AM, kyonshi wrote:
> Source:
> https://gizmodo.com/dungeons-dragons-80s-animated-series-finale-true-story-1851353843
>
> How the Finale of the Dungeons & Dragons '80s Cartoon Became a
> Pop-Culture Mystery
> As D&D marks its 50th anniversary, here's how the beloved '80s cartoon
> based on the TTRPG really ended—no matter what you remember.
> By
> Falene Nurse
> PublishedMarch 21, 2024

I was perhaps a little too old for it when it came out for its intended
audience.  I enjoyed watching it when I could catch it, but that wasn't
all the time, and remembered almost nothing of it when I got the series
a year or so ago on DVD.  I only watched about 3 episodes before I got
bored/turned off with it.

Same thing happened with Pirates of Dark Water around the same time for me.

I want to get Thundarr the Barbarian, but I'm worried the same will
happen with that series.

--
-Justisaur

  ø-ø