Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu499h$3n5of$1@dont-email.me>

From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Uncle Sam, 1942
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:27:13 -0400

On 3/28/24 1:14 PM, Relf wrote:
> Ahlstrom, then Huntzinger:
>>>
>>> Sure. I've taken a screenshot, but it looks like one of my domains has a
>>> login issue; will have to give IT a call in the morning to sort it out.
>>>      Photo-HH.COM/usenet/desktop.png  [ 4k, 13.5 MegaBytes ]
>>
>> Seems that my local ISP may also be flaky...was able to get in
>> momentarily, but now the domain is down for me, while "is it down?"
>> services claim that it is still up.
>
> The screenshot downloaded but it's slower than molasses in a cold spell.

Could be because I went to another service I use, as my preferred is
still wonky.  Looks like my local ISP is being "helpful" in firewalling
me off from my own domain again.

In any event, my desktop is set up to rotate its background image
periodically through a set of my personal photo's.  Today's is of a
stone tower in Germany ... used that one to debunk one of IIRC Feeb's
claims about perfect up-scaling of images

> File-Explorer is the only "desktop" that I ever reuse.
>      Jeff-Relf.Me/Relfs-File-Explorer.PNG
>
> My Comcast Internet is shared with other people in the neighborhood;
> lately, it's been quite slow.
>
> Judging by your photos, I'm pretty sure you're the wealthiest person here.

Possible, but wealth isn't a determinant if one is a good honest person,
so it just isn't that relevant or important.

-hh