Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu5hk3$3rmj$1@dont-email.me>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: My Fart Parties :-)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 23:55:28 -0500

On 11/29/2023 11:17 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

> Future _sure_ fart celebration list:
> - Jimmy Carter
> - Salman Rushdie
> - Donald Trump
> - John Bolton
> - Joe Biden
> - Lindsey Graham

How did I miss Joe Lieberman? I actually found this message from late
last year to cross him off the list above, and I just realized I had not
included him.

Well he was a joke "senator" (lots of them in the USA) who was there to
pocket Arab money and talk, vote, and write anti-Iran propaganda. Just
like Lindsey Graham and John Bolton, and a bunch of others who're really
obvious that have made a career with it. 100% crooks.

Lieberman, thank god, died yesterday. So last night I got one of the one
pound pinto bean bags out of the refrigerator and cooked it. It was not
my eating day yesterday, so I waited till tonight to eat it. I ate it
together with a bunch of other stuff, and just about now the celebration
is getting underway :)

So I let out all the farts due tonight, from this moment on to when I go
to bed totally fartless, TO THE STINKING MEMORY OF YOU, JOE LIEBERMAN!