Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu6i2s$b1hh$4@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 10:09:32 -0400

On 3/28/24 4:44 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 3/28/24 3:40 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Mar 28, 2024 at 12:44:01 PM PDT, "shawn"
>> <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
>> wrote:

>>> As Jon Stewart pointed out in his video Trump did pay the loan back
>>> with interest but much less than he would have if he had given the
>>> properties the proper valuation. Which amounted to a lot due to the
>>> sums involved.
>>
>> It's not the borrower's job to make sure the property is valued
>> correctly.
>> It's the lender's. When I refinanced my mortgage, the bank didn't just
>> take my
>> word for the value of my property. They sent out an appraiser to
>> determine its
>> value. If the banks in Trump's case didn't bother to do their due
>> diligence
>> and just trusted the borrower's valuation, how is that Trump's fault?
>

> A judge will make that determination, or a jury.  There's no fucking way
> you're a lawyer.

Thanny thinks it's OK to lie to banks and tax assessors now.  Because
his Law School apparently never covered financial fraud crimes.

I think he got his license from an Arby's.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0