Article <uu6s7i$3eioh$12@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu6s7i$3eioh$12@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: No one can correctly refute that simulating abort decider A(D,D)
 is correct
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 13:02:41 -0400
 <uu1ufg$31r8p$1@dont-email.me> <uu2eob$374vo$2@i2pn2.org>
 <uu2g1k$360p2$2@dont-email.me> <uu2hpe$374vo$11@i2pn2.org>
 <uu2jp1$36okm$2@dont-email.me> <uu2lfu$374vo$15@i2pn2.org>
 <uu2n0q$37bas$4@dont-email.me> <uu2o02$374vn$9@i2pn2.org>
 <uu2och$37bas$8@dont-email.me> <uu3m7n$3ajo2$3@i2pn2.org>
 <uu402f$3ktin$1@dont-email.me> <uu50ms$3ca7i$4@i2pn2.org>
 <uu57db$3tt5t$9@dont-email.me> <uu58kq$3ca7j$1@i2pn2.org>
 <uu5cri$2tti$1@dont-email.me> <uu6ep7$3dq4u$3@i2pn2.org>
 <uu6o1c$ceq1$2@dont-email.me>

On 3/29/24 11:51 AM, olcott wrote:
> On 3/29/2024 8:13 AM, Richard Damon wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>

>>> The behavior of D simulated by any H that can possibly exist
>>> remains the same.
>>
>> Nope. Since you are using a "meaningless" term, it is just a non-truth
>> bearer. Partial simulations do not reveal behavior, only complete
>> simulations.
>>

> Yes and your same reasoning says that mathematical induction can't
> possibly work. No finite sequences of steps can every be extrapolated
> to an in finite number of steps.

Why do you say that?

I guess you don't think all the Natural Numbers exist.

You are just showing that you are using incorrect logic;

> Are you trying to get away with saying that you simply do not
> "believe in" mathematical induction?

You need to show that actual steps that PROVE your induction, which I
don't think you actually know what they are.

>> This means that the only Hs that meet your "definition" of H are those
>> that act like UTMs, and thus NO H that meets your specification are
>> deciders.
>>

> You are too much of a liar. If you don't quit
> I am going to give up on you.

Nope, Show the LIE.

You LIE when you claim others LIE but can not show the actual incorrect
statement.

You hit the problem that there ARE actual definitions and you will need
to try to "misquote" one to try to show a lie, and then your lie becomes
too obvious for you.