Article <uu9bh5$12m8k$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu9bh5$12m8k$3@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: The problem With Windows
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 11:36:05 -0400

-hh wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 3/24/24 1:20 PM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>> candycanearter07 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Maybe if you ask nicely they could whitelist AutoHotKey?
>>
>> Nah. Retiring soon.
>
> There reaches just such a point for everyone.  How close are you to FRA
> for Social Security?  I've recently been working with and learning some
> tools which optimize one's collection strategy for SS; let me know if
> you're close enough to be interested in them & their basic operating
> principles & I'll get you up to speed quickly.

Thank you for the kind thought.  However I am already at full-retirement age
and got everything squared away.  Also pretty set with the 401k stuff, too.

Yesterday was my last day on the job.  I boxed up the fershlugging Windows
laptop and will take it to Fedex on Monday.  More room on the desk for the
Linux laptops.

Again, thanks!

--
Today is what happened to yesterday.