Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu9d73$1363u$4@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Ketanji Jackson Worried That the 1st Amendment is Hamstringing
 Government Censorship
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 12:04:51 -0400
 <atropos-F3DF7D.10482528032024@news.giganews.com>
 <uu6i9c$b577$2@dont-email.me> <VcDNN.150959$TSTa.88110@fx47.iad>

On 3/29/24 1:51 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 3/29/24 9:12 AM, FPP wrote:
>> On 3/28/24 1:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Jesus, can you read?
>>>
>>> New York Times v. United States, 403 U.S. 713 (1971)
>>>

>> You're not the NY Times.
>

> If anything he sounds more like High Times.

Still trying to figure out why Trump hasn't retained Thanny to defend
him in the Florida documents case?

Seems as if he could get him off easy, just by quoting from his Usenet
posts.  I mean, if it's not illegal and all...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0