Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uu9lpa$15767$1@dont-email.me>

From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-29 (Friday)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 11:31:06 -0700

On 3/30/2024 10:35 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2024-03-29 09:30:40 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> Now that this is correct, I'll respond:
>
> I watched pretty much nothing yesterday (went for a hike instead). All I
> saw was:
>
> Disappointing March Madness games.
>
> And a kind of disappointing Wheel of Fortune epie.

I watched:

Invincible (Amazon streaming) "I'm Not Going Anywhere" - Season 2,
episode 7, and the penultimate episode.  While members of the team are
dealing with the emotional trauma and fallout from the last episode Mark
has to deal with a Viltrumite who comes to Earth to recruit him.  Great
episode as usual.  I particularly loved a funny segment at the start
where Mark goes to a comic con and meets a famous cartoonist and asks
when is the next season of his favorite animated show coming out.  They
then talk about how long it takes to make an animated show and the
different tricks animators use to cut corners all the while showing
those tricks as they discuss them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhndpv7sEqE

An Officer and a Gentleman (HBOMax) 1982 drama starring Louis Gossett
Jr. as a drill sergeant at a Navy base who has to whip Richard Gere into
officer material.  I know I saw this once *maybe* twice.  Obviously, I
only watched it because of Louis Gossett Jr's passing.  It's OK I guess.
  I just wish "Iron Eagle" was available to stream for free.