Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuahi5$1fbu3$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Supreme Court hates Netanyahu
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 02:25:09 -0000 (UTC)

I keep posting without the article body. Sorry about that.

No party in Israel has ever had a majority in Knesset, so coalition
governments are often formed by making deals with the religious parties.
This includes tuition and massive stipends for living expenses.

The high court ruled that it's at the expense of the secular population
and must be dismantled.

Seminary students were exempt from three years of army service. They
protested when this was to be required. I think it was finally forced
through.

This could easily cause the government to fall.