Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuduvl$2dl98$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Episodes
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 09:32:37 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <uuc855$1u58u$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>>
>> SPACE BABIES: Written by Russell T Davies, directed by Julie Anne Robinson
>>
>> THE DEVIL’S CHORD: Written by Russell T Davies, directed by Ben Chessell
>>
>> BOOM: Written by Steven Moffat, directed by Julie Anne Robinson
>>
>> 73 YARDS: Written by Russell T Davies, directed by Dylan Holmes Williams
>>
>> DOT AND BUBBLE: Written by Russell T Davies, directed by Dylan Holmes
>> Williams
>>
>> ROGUE: Written by Kate Herron and Briony Redman, directed by Ben Chessell
>>
>> THE LEGEND OF RUBY SUNDAY: Written by Russell T Davies, directed by Jamie
>> Donoughue
>>
>> EMPIRE OF DEATH: Written by Russell T Davies, directed by Jamie Donoughue
>>
>> 6 of 8 written by RTD. Plus a Moffat - penned one and one from Kate Herron
>> (mainly known as a director) and Briony Redman (mainly known as an actor
>> and comedian, apparently).
>>
>> Too much RTD creative input in my opinion - but still, could be great …
>>

> But Is RTD suffering from JN-T complex?

What exactly do you think you mean by that Dave? Try to respond in enough
detail that there is a remote chance you will be understood (hint; that is
vanishingly unlikely to be accomplished in a single sentence).

It’s impossible to answer a question when the question has no context
(“JN-T complex” contains only the information that we can infer that you
mean John Nathan-Turner, and that you think he had some sort of “complex”.
But not what you think that was.)
--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor