Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuesms$2kh3c$1@dont-email.me>

From: sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: DOJ is correct that Apple iPhone is far less secure than Android
 when RCS messaging is involved
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:59:56 -0700

On 4/1/2024 7:57 AM, badgolferman wrote:

<snip>

> "If Apple wanted to, Apple could allow iPhone users to send encrypted
> messages to Android users while still using iMessage on their iPhone..."

If they allowed encryption between iPhone users and Android users it
would eliminate a key advantage of an organization being 100% iPhone. My
wife's company is 100% iPhone, for multiple reasons (they could actually
use Android since they use Cortext for secure messaging since it's HIPAA
compliant, while iMessage is not HIPAA compliant) mainly for the remote
management (MDM) capability, and the inability for employees to install
any apps. So she carries two phones, her personal Android and her
corporate iPhone.