Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuf8rn$2ngu4$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Shameful Police Behavior
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 17:27:17 -0400
 <atropos-ADEA6A.12171001042024@news.giganews.com>

On 4/1/24 3:17 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uuef8o$2hcm5$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 3/31/24 3:41 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> And black people, who account for 13% of the U.S. population, accounted
>>> for 56% of crime in America in 2021, according to the FBI's Uniform
>>> Crime Report.
>>>
>>> Might that account for the disparity in shootings? A group that puts
>>> itself in play by committing more violent crimes than anyone else is
>>> going to come into contact with and be shot more by police.
>>>
>>> Again, the overwhelming majority of these police shootings are found to
>>> be justified and a significant percentage of them are committed by black
>>> and brown officers. Which means those black people who are shot are
>>> doing things that justify shooting them.
>>>

>> I just gave you the stats that blacks are killed by police in larger
>> numbers than whites.
>>
>> Of course they're "justified"... just like Walter Scott and George
>> Floyd's would have been if they hadn't been filmed.
>
>> Of course they're "justified"... unless they get caught lying, like they
>> repeatedly have been time and time again.
>
> Wherein Effa now claims all police shootings are murder if the dead guy
> is black and that the ones who are justified are only so because "they
> got away with it", which proves him to be a certifiable lunatic.

Lying again, are we?  Please... regale us with the quote where I ever
said "all police shootings are murder if the dead guy is black"

I'll start: You said  "...the overwhelming majority of these police
shootings are found to be justified and a significant percentage of them
are committed by black and brown officers. Which means those black
people who are shot are doing things that justify shooting them."

And I just explained that cops get caught lying when they shoot unarmed
black people - and I provided examples.

You provided nothing but your sterling word, which is ovewhelmingly
bullshit.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0