Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuj7uf$3rdsg$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 05:36:14 -0400

On 4/2/24 3:47 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/1/24 4:02 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> So is evading federal taxes and lying to the IRS.
>>>
>>> Oops...
>
>> I just provided you the text of the law that explains how crimes
>> committed on airplanes fall under Federal jurisdiction.
>
> But they weren't charged with interfering with an air crew. They were
> charged with terrorism, which is what gave the federal government its
> jurisdiction.

That wasn't what you asked.  You asked:
> So why was the 9-11 investigation and prosecutions FBI and federal
> court jurisdiction?

And I told you why. What the eventually charged is irrelevant. Crimes
committed on airlines are Federal crimes.

Trump was tried in NY because the crimes were committed there, and the
damage was done there.  NY was cheated out of money he owed them, so he
was charged there.

What's so hard to understand?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0