Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuj9ro$3rnmp$6@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Speak Out Loudly Against This Evil": Internet Erupts Over Biden
 Declaring Easter "Trans Day Of Visibility"
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 06:08:56 -0400

On 4/2/24 1:58 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <g3hn0jtsmrpv65af6853emo99gjl4ggfp7@4ax.com>,
>   shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 01 Apr 2024 23:34:59 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
>> wrote:

>>> That's an exaggeration but no question, were I an American I'd vote
>>> for anybody BUT Biden solely on the basis of that.
>>
>> Then you would be as foolish as the MAGA faithful I see making a fuss
>> over this. The day has always been celebrated on March 31st.
>
> But Biden didn't have to celebrate it.
>
> He had a choice between pissing off 50% of the population in an election
> year vs. pissing off 0.02% of the population in an election year

And you didn't have to criticize him for it.  So you made something
controversial that was never controversial before.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0