Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uul0n2$ciq7$1@dont-email.me>

From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: DOJ is correct that Apple iPhone is far less secure than Android
 when RCS messaging is involved
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 02:45:02 +0100

On 04/04/2024 01:58, Hank Rogers wrote:

> So is trump. They are
> much alike and have never done anything wrong. Ever. Neither has ever
> committed a crime or screwed a customer or business partner.

That is provably untrue, in that Trump has already lost two civil cases,
wherein one of which a jury found him to be a rapist  -  in most
civilised people's view, that is both committing a crime and screwing
someone.  Further, he faces 91 further criminal charges in 4 separate
cases, in most of which his guilt seems to be beyond doubt, in that the
known facts or even his own statements prove his guilt, and potentially
he only has to be found guilty on *one* of those 91 charges to end up in
jail.  Indeed, if he carries on threatening judges' families the way
that he now done *twice* already, most likely he will be adjudged to
have breached the terms of his bail, and go to jail to await trial
anyway.  The only thing actually in doubt is whether the lumbering US
legal system can complete a case and thereby convict him before the
election, but the first trial starts this month, so probably they will,
despite his barrage of absurd claims of Presidential immunity, which, as
an appeal judge pointed out, would, if taken literally as claimed,
enable him to send the Seals to wipe out political opponents.

> Both are forced to pay billion dollar fines for shit they didn't do.

I'm not going to comment on Apple, but the whole point of the Trump
fines is that it's shit he *DID* do, as determined by independent juries
in two courts of law.

> Every true american feels sorry for both apple and trump. And most are
> willing to give them money to help bail them out.

Only the MAGA cult disciples feel 'sorry' for the Orange Juju, every one
else wants him safely in jail where he can't cause any more harm.

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk