Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uum1h8$juqp$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Inconvenient lefties
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 07:05:10 -0400

On 4/3/24 2:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2024 at 8:36:11 AM PDT, "moviePig" <never@nothere.com> wrote:

>>>   If you own it, you can burn it.
>>
>> But not at a gay-pride march under laws against hate speech.
>
> There are no laws against hate speech in the United States. If any legislature
> should pass such a law, it would be unconstitutional.

That was in the old Constitution.  You know... the one Roberts, Alito,
IKavanaugh, and Barret swore up and down they would go by.
And then didn't.

Settled law, my ass.  Alito quoted a 17th century Witch Hunter in his
draft opinion on Roe (Dobbs).

Let that sink in... a Justice on the Supreme Court in the United States
of America in the 21st Century, AD, quoted Sir Matthew Hale, who became
Lord Chief Justice of England in 1671.

Alito cites a judge who treated women as witches and property.
Fuck this Illegitimate Supreme Court of Religious Fanatics.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0