Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uumt57$qmfi$1@dont-email.me>

From: Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever@dslextreme.com>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.drugs
Subject: Re: Democrats Cut Illegal Drug Prices
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 11:56:39 -0700

On 4/4/24 06:25, Sam wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 01:07:55 -0000 (UTC), Biden Drug Supply
> <bds@cocaine.com> wrote:
>
>> From: Biden Drug Supply <bds@cocaine.com>
>> Subject: Re: Democrats Cut Illegal Drug Prices
>

>   Yeah, You can get a hit of fetynal for $5 in downtown Portland, OR.

	But what price for the coffin or other funeral expenses?

	Poor drug education killed a lot of my rock and roll heroes.
Mostly from legal alcohol with some help from other substances.
Alcohol can kill you fast or slow, nicotine kills slowly and painfully.
Aspirin can give you lots of problems as i experience.

	bliss - who confines addictive behavior to things that do or
at least taste good.
--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco

      "It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
      It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
      the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
      It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
         --from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.