Article <uumv2t$r9f4$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uumv2t$r9f4$1@dont-email.me>

From: Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-03 (Wednesday)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 10:22:49 -0700

On 4/4/2024 6:00 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 4/4/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> Longest workday yesterday, so not much:
>
> soaps: Wed's ep's.
>     DOOL - Everett tells Stephanie about his hypnosis session with
> Marlena, incl. seeing "dark Bobby Stein", and Stephanie wonders why he
> didn't tell Marlena about it (me too!). Later, Jada shows up and gives
> them both a hard time; in a really dumb development, Rafe reveals to
> Jada that she's still married to "Bobby Stein" at the end... Xander
> believes he has found proof of his innocence of the shooting, and he and
> Sarah rush to go tell Rafe (who I think bought it?...). Ava tells Harris
> that she is done with running The Bistro restaurant.
>     GH - NuKristina shows up at Nina's office, and is apparently still a
> Nina "cheerleader" (surprising!). Then Maxie shows up with Blaze,
> introducing Blaze as the "new face of Deception" to Nina; Kristina is
> pissed at Blaze about something that must have happened last week.
> Later, Maxie gives Nina a hard time about being pathetic in regards to
> Sonny, and encourages Nina to leave Sonny in the rear-view mirror (this
> is the way!!). Various people see Dante, before he leaves the hospital;
> Sam admits to him that she sees Jason clearly for the first time now.
> Gregory gets an update on his ALS's progress (I missed the details).
> Chase and Brook Lynn scramble to get their wedding back on track with
> Dante's recovery.
>
> I saw a good chunk of "Chicago Fire" - this was Jocelyn Hudon's first
> episode. I was surprised that Brett's second, Violet, is now "paramedic
> in charge (PIC)" - I figured Hudon's character would be her boss.
> Instead, Hudon's character is clearly supposed to be younger than Violet
> - in fact, Hudon's character seems to be a ripoff of "Chili" (Dora
> Madison) from season #4. It's hard to parse whether Hudon's character is
> long for this world or not - it'll be interesting to see if she sticks
> around into season #13...

I watched:

Shogun - "Chapter Seven: A Stick of Time" - I guess this was another
good episode, even if I couldn't follow what was happening half the
time.  But the end made me mad.  Slipped and fell on a rock?!? You've
got to be kidding me.

Ghosts - "The Silent Partner" - Pete adjusts to his wife now being a
ghost in the house meanwhile Jay wants to use one of the ghost's money.
Meh!