Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuor9b$1cgt0$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-04 (Thursday)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 05:36:59 -0700

On 4/5/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

Tired yesterday, so just soaps:

soaps: DOOL - Pretty good scenes between Nicole and Holly - Nicole
lowers the boom on Holly for being a druggie and a liar, and Holly
mostly takes it, until the end when Holly fights back by pointing out
what a terrible mother Nicole has been! [facts!!]. His parents let Tate
out of the house, and he runs across Alex for an awkward exchange; later
Tate sneaks into the DiMera's for some quick secret smootchies with
Holly before leaving! Also later, Alex talks NuTheresa into moving back
in with him ("platonically")... There was also a boring exchange with
Paulina and Marlena.
    I pretty much forgot to watch GH!

I also saw a mostly forgettable episode of The Wheel.

And that was pretty much it.

What did you watch?