Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuotnn$1d3sl$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Meet U.N. "Climate Advisor" Ayisha Siddiqa...
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 09:18:44 -0400

On 4/4/24 8:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uuneea$uqll$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/4/24 3:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> Because posting other people's self-owns somehow invalidates those
>>> self-owns.
>>>
>> Posting racists and book banners, you mean.
>
> Ayisha Siddiqa is a racist, I'll grant you, but what books has she
> banned?

"Raichik has left up scores of tweets denying the existence of systemic
racism. The day after Juneteenth 2021, Raichik’s account posted a
callout to her followers, asking them to reply with one word and she
would try to find a video saying why that word is racist. What resulted
was a more-than-150-part series of tweets mocking the notion that
systemic racism exists. (There is, however, one form of “racism” that
Raichik says is “flourishing” in America: racism against white people.)"

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0