Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuotuk$1d3sl$3@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Let's go Brandon!
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 09:22:28 -0400

On 4/4/24 9:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <jfgu0jdrmehs6v2v5j6pmpn245gca6m6u3@4ax.com>,
>   shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 04 Apr 2024 16:54:07 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
>> wrote:

>>> No one has suggested Biden invented TDoV nor the date - the comment
>>> was based on which event he CHOSE to promote. Nobody would have raised
>>> eyebrows had Biden promoted the White House Easter Egg hunt which has
>>> gone on for years and is at least tangentially related to Easter.
>>>
>>> Promoting TDoV the way he did is equivalent to promoting "National
>>> Fireworks Day" as the main event going on on July 4th - though TDoV
>>> isn't JUST what you suggest ('to celebrate their achievements') but to
>>> promote their status at the event of THE major religious date of the
>>> year.
>>
>> He promoted the day on the day that was chosen by members of that
>> group as their day of recognition over a decade ago. To suggest that
>> Biden (a long term Christian) chose to recognize TDoV as some sort of
>> slap at Christianity is... I just don't see how anyone can even
>> suggest it.
>
> Biden's not choosing much of anything anymore. He doesn't even choose
> the flavor of pudding he gets while he watches the squirrels outside the
> window.
>
> However, it's certainly plausible that the radical left-wing staffers
> that have infiltrated the administration and who are the ones actually
> running things at "White House at Bernie's" very much did intend a slap
> at Christianity.

Yeah, sure.  We all saw Biden dodder along at the State of the Union...
meanwhile old Donnie is busy winning his own golf tournaments that he
puts on at his own golf courses.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0