Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uupjve$6qji$2@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:38:22 -0500

On 4/5/24 14:18, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 4/5/24 13:31, Physfitfreak wrote:
>> On 4/5/24 13:19, Physfitfreak wrote:
>>>

>>> UN voted selling arms to Israel illegal. Those who opposed it
>>> (presently selling arms to them):
>>>

>>>     Argentina, Bulgaria, Germany, Parague, USA.
>>>
>>> Those who abstained (either selling, or in the process of selling
>>> arms to them):
>>>
>>> Albania, Benin, Cameron, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France,
>>> India, Georgia, Japan, Lithuania, Montenegro, Netherlands, Romania.
>>>
>>> Houthis will deal with their shipments if they choose to use the Red
>>> Sea.
>>>

>> Not that you Nazi bastards follow any international law, but Houthis
>> will from this day on "legally" bomb your pestilent asses :)
>>

> Even Ukranians treat you like literal garbage. It is very
> understandable. This is what Russian reconnaissance cameras saw the
> other day:
>
> https://streamable.com/hx6han
>
> They get your help, then kill you on the spot. How many times this fact
> showed itself in various forms and circumstances? Why American soldiers'
> bodies in Ukraine, if discovered, are always torn and blown to pieces?
>
> Russian soldiers came across so many such occasions that they began
> investigating this. Their work indicated that these Americans were first
> shot with small arms from close distance, and then blown to pieces to
> hide the killings making it look like Russians shells did that.
>
> Later in the above video, the source says they put the two alleged
> Americans inside the boat and took them somewhere to hide and destroy
> their bodies.
>
> Welcome to the new world you cro-magnons have built for yourselves
> :-)))) It's not that "new", is it. You've always been savages.
>
> Satan's greatest enemy is himself!

"Oh, it's ok, them Ukranians are bitter about it", say some Nazis in
Washington. "It's understandable. We've got lots of wonderful Americans
to die for Ukrainians. This is not an issue with us."

And if you ask me, this is not only not an issue with them, but will
make their Jewish ones fart in extreme joy too :-)

You think Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Iranians, Vietnamese, Chinese, living
in the USA won't think similarly?... Think again.

I don't know how to best describe you cro-magnons' situation for you.
How about... You're fucked!

Hehe :)