Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uupkjf$1igto$4@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Inconvenient lefties
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 15:49:03 -0400

In article <uuotqv$1d3sl$2@dont-email.me>, fredp1571@gmail.com wrote:
> On 4/4/24 9:08 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

             TROLL-O-METER

              5*    6*   *7
         4*                  *8
      3*                        *9
     2*                          *10
    1*              |             *stuporous
    0*             -*-            *catatonic
     *              |\            *comatose
      *               \          *clinical death
       *               \        *biological death
         *             _\/    *demonic apparition
             *     *     *damned for all eternity

>>> And your approval of them embracing a 17th century witch hunter tells us
>>> everything we need to know
>>
>> I think it's hilariously awesome. I wish he'd cited Skynet, too!
>
>Yeah, I kinda thought you would believe rape is "awesome".
>Just surprised you admit to it.

In other words, you have lost another debate.

Ad hominem noted.
Strawman noted.

Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!