Article <uurfgq$8j5r$1@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uurfgq$8j5r$1@i2pn2.org>

From: "Paul B. Andersen" <relativity@paulba.no>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:36:37 +0200
 <iNb3BWr2umKIKnzAaZZrQWIaMCg@jntp>

Den 06.04.2024 03:49, skrev Richard Hachel:
> Le 06/04/2024 à 02:45, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
>
> Please explain to me how, in Langevin's traveler, the proper time of
> Stella's return journey is 9 years.

It is very easy to explain.

The proper time of Stella's return journey is what
The Special Theory of Relativity predicts it is.

https://paulba.no/pdf/TwinsByMetric.pdf
https://paulba.no/pdf/TwinsByDoppler.pdf

The Special Theory of Relativity is tested
by innumerable experiments and is falsified by none.

https://paulba.no/paper/index.html

The twin 'paradox' is tested here:
https://paulba.no/paper/Hafele.pdf

The twin that travelled around the Earth in the westward direction
aged ~330 ns more than the twin that travel around the Earth in
the eastward direction.

As predicted by SR (within precision of measurements).

> Explain to me why the apparent speed of the earth when it returns is
> Vapp=4c.

I suppose you mean what the speed of the Earth will appear to
be for the traveller on his return trip.

The only way the traveller can measure this speed is by observing
the Doppler shift of the sunlight reflected from the Earth.
(Balmer etc., you know)

> It's very easy to explain.

Indeed!
If the observed Doppler shift is D,
then the measured speed of the Earth is v = c⋅(D²−1)/(D²+1)

Which always is < c, and never is 4c.
And it not only 'apparent'.
The speed appear to be v because it is v.

> It takes thirty seconds.

About right.

> But explain to me why Doctor Hachel is a moron, why he did not give the
> most beautiful notion of the theory of special relativity (better than
> Einstein and Minkowski), and why he says that the distance traveled does
> not matter. be a contraction of type distances D'=D.sqrt(1-Vo²/c²) i.e.
> 7.2 ly.

I can't explain why you seem to think Doctor Hachel is a moron.

But it's very easy to explain why Doctor Richard Hachel's
'theory' is falsified:

It is experimentally proved that the speed of protons
in the Large Hadron Collider never exceed c.

Richard Hachel's "theory" predicts that the speed of protons
in the Large Hadron Collider is  6927⋅c.

Inevitable conclusion:
Richard Hachel's "theory" is falsified.

A non falsified theory is more beautiful than a falsified theory,
don't you agree?

--
Paul

https://paulba.no/