Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uus6gn$28c4v$3@dont-email.me>

From: Idlehands <hidefromu@hushmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: [OT] The dumb and the guilty (Was Re: How many ....)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:07:03 -0600

On 2024-04-06 2:15 a.m., solar penguin wrote:
> Idlehands <hidefromu@hushmail.com> wrote:

>>> I didn’t ask you to cite some random guy’s blog, did I?
>>>
>>> You said this was in the Bible, so give us a citation from the
>>> Bible!
>>>

>> "History for Atheists"?
>>
>> Funny place to be looking for Scripture passages, not to mention binky
>> calls atheists "insane".
>>
>> Will he continue to dance or just launch another distraction post?
>>

> The funniest thing is that even though "History for Atheists" site
> is a Christian blog pointing out where atheists are supposedly
> wrong, it still agrees with me that Easter really has _nothing_ to
> do with Ishtar!
>
> Binky didn’t even bother to read the page before linking to it!

He once posted a YouTube video that he promised would prove that the
Bible condemned homosexuality.  Out of curiosity I played it and it a
great message the debunked idiots like binky and their attempt to twist
the Bible to their own ends.

He should have watched it first...LOLOLOLOLOL.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw