Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uuvfvk$33asi$2@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Why Python When There Is Perl?
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 01:07:01 -0000 (UTC)
 <l68nhdFoi1bU4@mid.individual.net> <utnpao$1o32m$6@solani.org>
 <l6a00fFtmmgU4@mid.individual.net> <utqa6m$klt3$1@dont-email.me>
 <l6cb59Fal3tU2@mid.individual.net> <utt23i$1qnhe$1@solani.org>
 <utt3mu$1qnhe$2@solani.org> <l6evbpFmo10U2@mid.individual.net>
 <utvav1$1rr8s$1@solani.org> <uugdc1$32hhs$8@dont-email.me>
 <uuhkqc$2bup$1@solani.org> <uuj0r4$3phh2$3@dont-email.me>
 <uuk1uc$395q$4@solani.org> <uunich$vbtu$5@dont-email.me>
 <l793f4FmthfU4@mid.individual.net> <uuno31$14iih$1@dont-email.me>
 <l79fbiFp0ueU1@mid.individual.net> <uuore0$1cbiv$4@dont-email.me>
 <uurm5a$24fko$4@dont-email.me> <uuu8bt$2qil1$1@dont-email.me>

On 2024-04-07, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> And NFL-loving gun-totin' Trumpenproletariat.
>>
>> I'm guessing the inner cities are not "Trump Country" and that's where most
>> of the "gun-toting" and killing thugs reside. But carry on, don't let
>> inconvenient facts get in your way, you might lose your Woke Card.
>
> Cut the "woke" nonsense. And repeating simplistic statements. Jesus!
>
>    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/map-gun-death-rates-lower-cities-than-rural-counties-rcna81462
>
>    The most rural counties had a 37% higher rate of firearm deaths than the
>    most urban counties from 2011 to 2020, an analysis found.
>
> That may have changed, of course. Some cities, such as St. Louis, do have a lot
> of killings.  But people are always making fun of Chicago for some reason.
>
> You carryin', bro?

Some cities... like St. Louis? How about Chicago, New Orleans, New York,
Baltimore, Los Angeles, Portland, Atlanta? Every week in Chicago death toll
from thug violence results in multiple deaths.

When they gather these "gun violence" statistics, they include suicide and
accidental shooting deaths. Not quite the same thing as thugs killing each
other, or innocent bystanders or victims.

By the way, figures don't lie, but liars figure.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."