Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uv3cll$79id$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-08 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 05:35:01 -0700

I focused yesterday on finally, completely catching up on grading since
Spring Break (I believe I succeeded!). So I got through very little TV -
almost nothing at all. No, I did not watch the March Madness final, etc.

All I got through was:

soaps: DOOL - (Mon's ep.) A mostly pointless episode. There was nonsense
among NuTheresa, Alex and Brady (Alex correctly calls out Brady for
still being interested in Theresa, but Brady denies it). Steve admits
his role in Clyde Weston's escape to Kayla, who chews him out.
Constantine continues to work on dumb, naive Maggie. John talks over
being a "Manchurian candidate" assassin with Harris. Only thing of
interest: at the end, Clyde calls up Ava, so she still seems to be on
the hook to Clyde...

There was no Monday episode of GH on Hulu (was Monday's GH actually
preempted by dumb eclipse coverage yesterday?!?!!), just a teaser for
Tues' episode.

I also saw possibly one of the worst episodes of "Wheel of Fortune" I
have ever seen last night.

I didn't watch anything else - just left LMN movie on as background noise.

What did you watch?