Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uv3hjn$8f7e$1@dont-email.me>

From: wugi <wugi@brol.invalid>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.research
Subject: Re: The SR between reality and appearance
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:16:40 PDT

Op 9/04/2024 om 13:42 schreef Luigi Fortunati:
> wugi il 09/04/2024 09:00:40 ha scritto:
>> Better back to your drawing board. Litterally.
>> Try to draw all intervening action/reaction pairs and check if you haven't sent some force to "nowhere" ;)
>
> Here is the drawing:
> https://www.geogebra.org/m/tecb3dkw
>
> For me, only the two blue and red forces act between man and the carousel; and nothing else.
>
> For you?

So you've despatched the blue force to nowhere ;-)
It is not generated where you draw it, that's a transmitted reaction
force (through the carousel's structure). It's generated in the
foundation/anchor point(s, or areas, or volumes) of the carousel. After
the red action force has been transmitted to those in the first place,
of course.

If you consider initially only the red centrifugal force, and no
foundations, then the carousel will tend to be accelerated along the
(moving) centrifugal force, for lack of any basis for generating a
reaction force.

So then, you have to count at least with Earth. Whether also with the
rest of the Universe, that's a problem that even Mach couldn't solve in
Principle, AFAIU.

--
guido wugi