Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uv4ol8$i81n$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Mail-In Voting
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 21:05:42 -0400

On 4/9/24 4:01 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 4/9/2024 10:56 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

>>> I've had to renew mine within the past year and the _ONLY_ ID I was
>>> required to show was the about to be retired licence.
>>
>> Fred Phelps was lying. You were required to show your birth certificate
>> when you obtained your initial driver's license. Yes, if you renew an
>> unexpired driver's license, they don't force you to go through all the
>> initial identification steps. I had to repeat the initial identification
>> steps last time I renewed because I obtained REAL ID.
>>

> If you move to a different state, sometimes you have to show your birth
> certificate as well as the current DL from the old state. Often they
> mark the old license Invalid, and let you keep it as backup ID. You're
> justnot legal to drive with it.

Kerman is an idiot. Never mentioned DMV or driver's licenses.
Photo ID.

Some people do not drive, hence, no Driver's License.
Tell the King of the Morons that.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0