Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uv62mk$vct3$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-09 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:03:16 -0700

On 4/10/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

soaps: DOOL - Not much happened this epie. Ava gets a call from Clyde,
who demands her help in retrieving his "ledger" from the Bistro
restaurant; later, Ava moves out of Tripp's and Wendy's in response.
Johnny and Chanel take off for the DiMera(?) cabin for their honeymoon -
how much do you want to bet it will turn out this is where Clyde Weston
is hiding?!!... Krazy Kristen loses it when she finds Rachel playing
with Holly, whom she labels a "druggie", and then EJ loses on Kristen in
defense of Holly. Paulina prepares to go into isolation for her thyroid
radiation treatment. I think that was it.
    GH - Well, who didn't see this coming?!! - Drew and Nina have "hate
sex"! Earlier, dumb Willow and Michael have their anniversary dinner at
the Metro Court, but Willow doesn't want to see Nina, which drives Nina
frantic, running to Drew for "help"(?!?!!). Kristina tries to talk to
Sonny at his place, but is very alarmed by Ava's hanging around. Jason
hires Diane to get all of his assets back, including his half of Sonny's
"coffee" business, and Sonny goes over the moon when he finds out. Dumb
Carly comes across two thugs working over Agent Jagger/John, and rescues
him from the beating. There might have been something else here, but if
there was, I forget...

I also, for the first time in years, actually watched a (new) episode of
THE COOKIE (aka. THE ROOKIE) - it seemed like a lot of nonsense. For
example, on the show, Jenna Dewan wants to have a baby, but the show
looks like it's about 6 months too late, as Dewan is very obviously
pregnant IRL *right now*!... The replacement for the around-here
despised Officer West seems to be less obnoxious. But, in this one, Chen
and Bradford, who I guess have been "involved", break-up, after Bradford
feels guilty about lying to Chen about some important stuff... Whatever!!

That's it.

What did you watch?