Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uv6j4i$13k68$1@dont-email.me>

From: Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.reality
Subject: Judge Walsh To Host Live Q&A Following World Premiere Of Reality Court Comedy Series `JUDGED'
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 21:59:04 -0400

Matt Walsh will host a live Q&A immediately following the premiere of the new
DailyWire+ courtroom drama series “JUDGED by Matt Walsh” on Tuesday night.

Anyone can watch the Q&A for free on DailyWire+, but Daily Wire members will
have the unique chance to ask the Honorable Judge Walsh for their own
personal dose of justice. The Q&A will also include a special behind-the-
scenes look into the making of “JUDGED,” and viewers will get a sneak peek at
what’s to come in the series.

“JUDGED” is an unconventional, one-of-a-kind reality courtroom comedy series
starring the conservative personality, who will hear the actual petty
grievances of real-life litigants who bring their cases before Judge Walsh.
In “JUDGED,” Walsh brings his iconic witty quips and deadpan delivery of
common sense to those who dare to step into his courtroom.

The new series premieres Tuesday, April 9, at 8:00 p.m. CT with the first
episode streaming for free on DailyWire+ as well as the DailyWire+ Facebook,
X, and YouTube channels. Episode two will also drop the same night, only on
DailyWire+.

Non-members can use the code “JUDGED” to get 35% off annual memberships and
gain access to the entire “JUDGED” series.

Walsh has become one of the conservative movement’s most influential voices,
tackling the most important political and cultural issues of the day on “The
Matt Walsh Show.” Along with being a powerful voice on the Right, Walsh has
also pushed states, such as his home of Tennessee, to pass common-sense laws
protecting children from life-altering gender procedures. His calm demeanor,
no-nonsense opinion, and tireless work have made the Daily Wire host a
favorite among conservatives.

The Daily Wire’s lighthearted foray into the reality courtroom genre follows
the smash success of its sports comedy feature “Lady Ballers” in 2023,
starring Walsh as woke beatnik “Kris,” and the announcement of its
forthcoming adult animated comedy series “Mr. Birchum” from Adam Carolla.
“Lady Ballers,” dubbed “the most triggering comedy of the year,” took the
world by storm – it debuted with an audience score of 96% on Rotten Tomatoes
and quickly became the #1 movie streaming in homes nationwide.

	Yes, this is real. My very own court show premiering on April 9th.
	I have been given actual legal power to settle real disputes. I am
	now the highest authority in the land and America’s preeminent legal
	expert. pic.twitter.com/Tn4Uwkbhc1

	— The Honorable Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) April 3, 2024

--
Let's go Brandon!