Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uv8tra$1o5ae$7@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The
 Moon is Made of Gases"
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:58:50 -0400

On 4/10/24 3:41 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uv56q9$osb3$1@dont-email.me>,
>   super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 2024-04-09 18:26:32 +0000, BTR1701 said:
>>
>>> Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Congress's resident moron, Congresswoman
>>> Sheila Jackson-Lee (D):
>>>
>>> The moon is "made up mostly of gases" so we can soon live inside it, unlike
>>> the sun which is "almost" too hot to go near.
>>>
>>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1777722525939625984/vid/avc1/320x320/I
>>> qS6IPUaTCXkT8hU.mp4?tag=14
>>>

>> U.S. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee responds to backlash after saying moon is
>> mostly made up of gases
>> By Shakari Briggs, Staff writer
>> The Houston Chronicle
>> April 9, 2024
>>
>> Things took an astronomical turn for the worse on X, formerly Twitter,
>> when critics began teasing Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee about her
>> remarks at an event Tuesday. Lee took to twitter to defend herself
>> saying she misspoke when she referred to the moon as being made "mostly
>> of gases."
>>
>> "Obviously, I misspoke and meant to say the sun"
>
> Oh, you mean the same sun which is "almost too hot to go near", Sheila?
>
> Jeezus christ...
>
>>   "What can I say though, foolish thinkers lust for stupidity!"
>
> Well, anyone who lusts for stupidity sure has a buffet with you, Sheila.

Funny, but you weren't bothered when your Dear Leader said George
Washington stormed the airports.

Or when he said Nicky Haley was in charge of the House on January 6th.

Or that he beat Obama in the election.

You had no problems then, did'ja?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0