Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uv8u1f$1obht$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: [OT] The dumb and the guilty (Was Re: How many ....)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:02:07 -0000 (UTC)

solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

> The liar lied:
>
>> In article <uv80al$1hvdr$1@dont-email.me>,
>> solar penguin  <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The idiot insisted:

>>> ^ The idiot used the word ‘crush’ first.

>>> Liar! That was you! Look, it’s there in the quoted text above.
>>>

>> That was MM! Read again SP!!
>
> Liar! It’s there in the quoted text for all to see!

It’s true Dave, it was you. It’s not the world’s fault that your entire
response to a query as to why you continually failed to answer questions
was “crush, eh?”

With so little to go on, what else is one to infer but that you have
attributed your perpetual failure to answer questions but to carry on the
conversation regardless, to your “crush”? It’s what YOU said. And since
your respondent was SP, logic dictates that they are the subject of your
“crush”.

Use more words if you want to convey more meaning.

--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor