Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uv8u4r$1o5ae$9@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:03:55 -0400

On 4/10/24 4:17 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uv6gvu$1323h$1@dont-email.me>,
>   "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> Another post from someone too stupid to use a kill file.
>
> Exactly. Much like Effa, "super70s" can't stand me but he'll read
> everything I write when a simple killfile will remove me from their
> lives completely. They're my biggest fans!
>
>>> April highlights:
>>
>>> The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon is
>>> Made of Gases"
>>
>> Gosh, but I don't see how it's good politics to defend her. She can be
>> quite vile at times, or are you pretending you are unaware of the
>> incident in which she had an airline bump a passenger who had paid for a
>> First-Class ticket from her seat?
>
> Oh, wow. I don't remember that particular Jackson-Lee nugget. Completely
> on-brand for her arrogant ass, though.
>
>>> InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
>>
>> That was a criminal act. Also, he was using someone else's identity to
>> get paid from InstaCart, and we still don't know if the woman he
>> impersonated is alive and unharmed.
>
> Also, Harmon is a TV actress, so it's on-topic for the group.
>
> I guess "super70s" is confused and thinks this newsgroup is
> rec.arts.left-wing.tv.topics.only
>
> Although I'm not quite sure how posting an article about an actress's
> dog being shot by a deliveryman is "right-wing" in the first place. Is
> he suggesting that people on the left are totally cool with murdering
> dogs?
>
>> What's right wing or left wing about being against crime?
>
> Yes, the idea of locking up criminals used to just be common sense. Now
> putting people in prison for crime is considered a "far right" position.
>
>>> Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
>>
>> How is anything she says defensible regardless of one's politics?
>
> And directly TV-related, as THE VIEW is a TV show and she said that
> nonsense on THE VIEW.
>>
>>> What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
>>
>> So don't laugh
>
> Apparently it's now "right-wing" to laugh at the idiots who think
> absolutely everything is racist. Either you agree with their idiocy
> without qualification or hesitation or you're a raaaaaciiiist yourself.
>
>>> The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
>>
>> How is it right wing or left wing to object to major changes made in
>> adaptation? People have complained about this back to the first Greek
>> playwrite adapting a papyrus novel.
>
> It's also on-topic for the group, unless, as I said before, super70s
> thinks we can only talk about TV/movies here from a leftist perspective.
>
>>> Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
>>
>> Canada utterly lacks certain civil rights we take for granted in the
>> United States, despite coming from a similar legal system. How is it
>> that you are against liberty?
>
> This one is the first one that could actually, maybe, if you look at it
> [...]

Oh, you don't get off the hook that easy.  See, I enjoy poking holes in
your bloated carcass and watching your ass as it recedes into the distance.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0