Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvbcnc$81s$1@reader1.panix.com>

From: jdnicoll@panix.com (James Nicoll)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.fandom
Subject: Re: Arrest made in bomb threat against con hotel
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 13:25:00 -0000 (UTC)

In article <uvb2ta$2a8hd$1@dont-email.me>,
Gary McGath  <garym@mcgath.com> wrote:
>On 4/11/24 12:54 PM, James Nicoll wrote:
>
>>> Yes, I know furries aren't pedophile groomers seeking to put
>>> gender=free litterboxes in primary schools - at least no more
>>> so than non-furries. But that's the perception.
>>
>> Some furry groups have been energetic about ejecting Nazi furries,
>> which didn't go over well with the Nazis.
>
>Then maybe someone who was banned spread the litter-box stories to
>gullible audiences in retaliation?
>
>The litter boxes for my cats have always been gender-free.

As I recall, it turned out some classrooms in the Jefferson County Public
School District in Colorado do or did have litter boxes but not for the
reason the alt-right claimed. It was so that during routine school mass
shootings, kids waiting their turn to be murdered would have somewhere to
relieve themselves without spoiling the game by making a run for the
bathroom.