Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvbi37$2dmiq$4@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "It's Daily Rightwing Outrage Theater with your host, BTR1701!"
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 10:56:39 -0400

On 4/11/24 4:47 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/10/24 7:46 AM, Rhino wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 06:32:01 -0500
>> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> April highlights:
>>>
>>> The Stupidest Member of Congress, Sheila Jackson Lee (D): "The Moon
>>> is Made of Gases"
>>> InstaCart Delivery Guy Shoots and Kills One of Angie Harmon's Dogs
>>> Sunny Hostin: Eclipse, Cicadas, and Earthquake Proves Climate Change
>>> What to Do If Your Dog Seems Racist
>>> The M-SHE-U Gender Switches the Silver Surfer
>>> Canada to Start Punishing People for Pre-Crime
>>> CBS Sits Down With Victims of NY Squatters
>>> Dispatches from Clown World: Actual NY Times Headline
>>>
>>> For more dispatches on why we should turn our country into an
>>> authoritarian regime under Donald Trump and the modern Republican
>>> party, stay tuned!
>>>
>> You haven't been paying very good attention, have you? BTR1701 doesn't
>> much like Biden OR Trump: he's a libertarian. I'm not sure if he's even
>> planning to vote. He's certainly NOT shilling for Trump and if he was,
>> you'd be able to find ample proof in this newsgroup so come back when
>> you find those examples.
>> As for the examples you've cited above, it's up to you to refute them
>> if you can. Good luck with that since he's included links that prove
>> he's not making any of that up.
>

> Have you told the Republican party this?

He thinks a Libertarian would want a guy to win who wants to terminate
the Constitution?

To become a dictator on day one?
To "negotiate" for a 3rd term?
To direct his Justice Department to indict his enemies for "something"?

You would think a Libertarian would do anything to stop THAT person from
taking office, wouldn't you?

But Thanny is silent.  And was silent as all this went on for 4 years.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0