Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvbnkl$2f149$2@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who: The Return of the Master? [Rumour]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:31:16 +0100

On 12/04/2024 15:59, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>> And now the degenerate child grooming retards have turned the
>> Master into a transvestite.
>
> You should find Saturday May 11th interesting so... two episodes
> of Doctor Who followed by the Eurovision Song Contest. You're
> going to have a fun evening watching BBC1. It's surely worth the
> increase in the TV licence fee for all that great family
> entertainment in the one place though?
>
> Oh, and make sure you cheer on our Irish entry 'Bambie Thug'...
> with a song called "Doomsday Blue".

I will be supporting Greece and Cyprus assuming either other them
qualify for the final along with the basement dwelling pervert that
wants to make love to himself representing the UK. Ireland have little
chance of qualifying after they sent that turkey to represent them about
a decade or two ago. The transvestite they're sending this year isn't
going to change this by much. The favourite from Switzerland is a man
that thinks he's a quantum computer so that he can break some code or
other which is about all that quantum computers are good for.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner