Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvbnt1$2f149$3@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who: The Return of the Master? [Rumour]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:35:44 +0100

On 12/04/2024 16:17, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <xn0okhlvfkie82001@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> Hang on a minute... this time last year you were welcoming
>>> the arrival of RTD? Now you are implying his picture will be
>>> on a dart board for people to throw darts at. What's
>>> changed? I think you are just trying to cosy up to
>>> Agamemnon. As you can't think that badly of RTD, you gave
>>> the last episode of Doctor Who an 8/10 rating here!
>>>
>>> I'm sure the BBC could ask Chris Chibnall to return if people
>>> had a problem with RTD's second era...
>>
>> I guess I am out of jail :-)
>
> On this server yes... I'm currently adjusting a few things since
> I swapped XS News for Eweka as my main Usenet service. In fact
> with the Google Groups input gone from Usenet I'm going to run
> all of my nntp feeds from Eweka with no filters at all at all...
> a first for many a year!
>
>> No ones wants CC backs every if they are a true and tried real
>> DW fan.
>
> Well FWIW, I don't want him back either.
>
>> As for RTD he should go back to what made him popular
>> in the first place and retcon the Timeless Child.
>>
>> Otherwise he will have as googd reputation as the late JN-T .
>
> Sorry Dave, I don't see it happening. Not in today's world.

If the Timeless Child monster doesn't go then Doctor Who will stay
totally dead. The BBC is loosing billions in lost merchandise sales ever
since the series was hijacked by a bunch of degenerate woke activists
who want to make everything only about themselves.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner