Article <uvf3uo$hrt2$7@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<uvf3uo$hrt2$7@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 18:19:52 -0500
 <uupg1o$62jn$5@solani.org> <uupiq7$6qji$1@solani.org>
 <uupjve$6qji$2@solani.org> <uuptr3$70kk$1@solani.org>
 <uurqtb$84po$1@solani.org> <uurt4s$86g3$1@solani.org>
 <uus0vg$88pe$1@solani.org> <uus341$89uh$1@solani.org>
 <uuvg64$a07v$1@solani.org> <uuvkuj$a3d2$1@solani.org>
 <uv00jc$994r$1@solani.org> <uv6mma$d7d5$1@solani.org>
 <uv6r6t$da4n$1@solani.org> <uv6squ$da4n$2@solani.org>
 <uv9b0g$f368$1@solani.org> <uvejmf$hmg2$1@solani.org>
 <uveo2l$hop5$1@solani.org> <uverro$hq7b$1@solani.org>
 <uvetnn$hrt2$1@solani.org> <uveusk$hrt2$2@solani.org>
 <uvevcf$hrt2$3@solani.org> <uvevvs$hrt2$4@solani.org>
 <uvf1bh$hrt2$5@solani.org> <uvf2pa$hrt2$6@solani.org>

On 4/13/24 17:59, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 4/13/24 17:35, Physfitfreak wrote:

>>> Ballistic missiles are launched from western Iran! They call them
>>> "the first wave", so this thing is not anything close to be over.
>>>
>>> Some damage to Israeli military and government centers is certain.
>>

>> More important than all this, with the taking over of the cargo ship
>> as part of India-Emarat-Jordan-Israel so-called "land corridor", Iran
>> has showed she won't let that route stay in operation. Those bastards
>> need to suck their own dicks now and get ready to ship everything
>> around the tip of Africa, where Yemen is establishing missile attack
>> facilities.
>>
>> Perhaps Israel will pay airmail rates from now on :-) Shit is real
>> guys. And it will happen. Options to make it worse are plenty too. You
>> just don't go around the world and do anything you want, in the
>> presence of Modern Humans, for too long. Your ass will begin to pay.
>>

> Israel for the first time in its history is tasting it:
>
> https://streamable.com/zq5fv0
>
> There's essentially no defense against Kheybarshekan missiles. You don't
> want to be near where it aims at. This clip, first of them from Israel
> itself, can give you some idea why.

So that was the military. Now the militia has begun. They're all over
Iran, and decide for themselves, and it is next to impossible for any
intelligence establishment in the world to have advance notice on what
they plan to do. Their cooperation with the military (in leaving the
manner of response to Israeli government crimes) was only this far.

They're now back at doing it their way. Just about every major city in
Iran is now launching ballistic missiles. Even from Esfahan. Even from
Kerman, the farthest from Israel, missiles are being launched. To what
targets? Remains to be seen.